Chrysler Jeep Dodge - Auto Repair and Service
Are you looking for a place that you can trust your Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge to? Well look no further. At Sallas, our customers are #1 and we value the opportunity to service your Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge vehicle.
Our expertly trained and ASE certified technicians have all the tools and knowledge they need to provide you with preventative maintenance and auto repair for your Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge car.
When you bring your Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge to Sallas Auto Repair, we will provide you with a 52-point inspection every time. This gives you a quick overview of the state of your vehicle and can help you to plan for minor repairs before they become expensive ones.
Chrysler Auto Repair
We commonly see the following issues with Chrysler vehicles:
- Engine Coolant Leak: If not attended to, this can cause overheating in your engine.
- Engine Oil Sludge: While we always recommend changing your oil every 3,000 miles, on Chrysler vehicles this is imperative due to the high frequency of problems with engine oil sludge.
- Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) Malfunction: If the PCV doesn’t remove the vapors from the engine’s crankcase, this can lead to sludge formation.
- Power Window Issues: We often take for granted the ease of power windows until they stop working. Chryslers often have issues with the window motor, which requires a window motor replacement in most cases.
Jeep Auto Repair
The most common Jeep problems that we see are:
- Window Regulator Breaking: The window regulator works in conjunction with the window motor to move the glass up and down. If the regulator breaks, the window won’t move up and down even if the motor still works.
- Intake Manifold Breaks: This creates a popping noise that sounds like it is coming from your engine.
- Rough Running Engine: This is most commonly caused by two different situations; burned out spark plugs or a broken throttle position sensor (TPS)
Dodge Auto Repair
The top three Dodge auto repairs that we see include:
- Engine Circulation Issues: This can cause overheating in the motor and can be guarded against by having your engine cooling system checked on a regular basis.
- Computer System Malfunction: The Dodge PCM is prone to a variety of issues that can cause your car to lose all power, stall, or even suddenly stop; posing dangerous driving conditions.
- Dashboard cracking: If you start to notice a crack in your Dodge dashboard, we recommend having it replaced sooner rather than later as this seemingly minor issue can affect major components including your air bags and even your windshield.
Call Sallas Auto today to speak to an auto repair expert.