Lincoln & Ford Auto Repair
Sallas Auto Repair provides all the Lincoln & Ford auto repair services you need to keep your car running smoothly. When you bring your Ford or Lincoln to Sallas Auto, we always provide a 52-point inspection for your safety. This inspection will let you know about any parts on your vehicle that may be in need of repair. By letting you know about these issues before they become major problems, we help you save money and help you plan for future auto expenses on your Ford or Lincoln.
At Sallas Auto, our trained technicians are well-versed in Lincoln and Ford auto repair services.
Ford Auto Repair Services
Here are the top repair issues that we see for Ford auto repair services:
- Transmission Issues: This is most common on the Ford Explorer.
- Ignition Key Issues: Drivers have been stranded because their key would not work properly in the ignition.
- Spark Plug Ejection: This poses the serious risk of an engine fire.
Lincoln Auto Repair Services
The top Lincoln auto repair services that we see are:
- Electrical Problems: Including everything from the battery and alternator to the power seats, cruise control, and window controls.
- Intake Manifold Leaks: This leads to the engine coolant being burned up and overheating issues.
- Broken Door Handles: Although this is a pretty simple fix, it can be very frustrating to Lincoln owners to deal with a broken door handle.
Call Sallas Auto to speak to a Lincoln & Ford auto repair expert.